- 8910 River Road, COLUMBUS, GA 31904
- · 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 6,300 Sq.ft.
- Picturesque Estate with Stunning Mountaintop-like view! Northwestern views from home, pool, and pavilion. Many extras such as heated/cooled detached garage, phenomenal Trex deck across back of home that leads to saltwater pool, 4 acres of Dogwatch fencing in place, and much more.
- 8920 River Road, COLUMBUS, GA 31904
- Future Site of a Dream Home atop hill in Stonewood Farms! 5.48 acres in Stonewood Farms that will make for an incredible home with a VIEW!
- 2121 Country Club Road, COLUMBUS, GA 31906
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,804 Sq.ft.
- Elegant Midtown Home on 1.49 Acres! Built to last, this home has many modern conveniences such as tons of storage, storm windows, plantation shutters and a brand new 5 ton heat pump. Lots of living space, and upstairs could be 4th bedroom. Fantastic Midtown location near Lakebottom Park and Columbus High School. More photos coming!
- 2206 19th Street, COLUMBUS, GA 31906
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,631 Sq.ft.
- Truly a rare Midtown home! Built in 1997, this home has that rare blend of charm, elegance and LOCATION, mixed with the functionality of modern design. Gorgeous natural light is present in practically every room, particularly the living room. This home was well planned, well cared for, and will make the next homeowner a wonderful place to live!
- 1223 Munro Avenue, COLUMBUS, GA 31906
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,705 Sq.ft.
- Charming Home Near Lakebottom Park! Built in 1883, this gorgeous home has updates but also has the things you expect from a historic home, such as transom windows, soaring ceilings, wide baseboards, substantial porches, and much more! Gorgeous landscaping! Choice location near Lakebottom Park in Midtown!
- 4123 Harrison Avenue, COLUMBUS, GA 31904
- Very Nice Duplex or 4 Bedroom Home in Sherwood Forest! Back on market but no issue with property. Super-nice updated suites with nice covered front porch and backyard is fenced and has raised garden, landscaping, & two outbuildings.
- 6216 Natha Avenue, COLUMBUS, GA 31909
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,296 Sq.ft.
- A quality home and amazing yard! Home has hardwood flooring and a functional floorplan. Needs updating but what a wonderful home and location for it! Yard is incredible and you feel like you are in a park.
- 1926 12th Avenue, COLUMBUS, GA 31901
- Great Commercial Investment Opportunity! Well-located building that is versatile with office and warehouse, plus yard for either parking or outdoor equipment storage. Just blocks from Piedmont Columbus Regional Hospital.
- 4231 Mayfield Drive, COLUMBUS, GA 31907
- · 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,316 Sq.ft.
- Investor opportunity, fixer-upper in nice neighborhood.