- For Sale
Flagstone Way Fortson, GA 31808 Get directions$55,000
- MLS# 170431
- Listed 6 Months 29 Days Ago
New Construction Opportunity in a truly unique & serene setting. This lot can be purchased and you choose your builder. Harris Woods was developed with consideration for the environment as well as its residents. Neighborhood covenants/restrictions are available upon request. This development is located in southwestern Harris County just east of the Chattahoochee River. Lake Oliver, Lake Goat Rock, and Lake Harding are all within a 10 minute Drive! 2.3 Acres located in Harris Woods, a certified Earthcraft subdivision (www.earthcraft.org). This lot is located in a cul-de-sac.
- Lot Size Acres: 2.3
- Vegetation: Wooded
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: HARRIS
- Directions: From Columbus, north on 219 (River Rd) and before you get to 315, turn left on Manton Rd. At stop sign take a left and lot will be at end of cul-de-sac towards right.
- Source Property Type: Other Undeveloped
- Area: 10-Harris County
- Source Neighborhood: HARRIS WOODS
- Parcel Number: 030 016G123
- Subdivision: HARRIS WOODS
- Source System Name: C2C
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 100188
- Electricity Available
- Water Available
|8||New Mountain Hill Elementary School||PK-4||5.7 mi|
|7||Harris County Carver Middle School||7-8||13.5 mi|
|6||Harris County High School||9-12||13.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for Flagstone Way
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.